At TESST College of Technology, our goal is to help you prepare for a successful future. When you contact us, you will be matched with an Admissions Representative who will help guide you through the college admissions process. Our representatives are available to speak with you regarding your educational and career goals.
Listed below are some of the specific requirements that TESST College of Technology has established for admission. Our dedicated team of college Admissions Representatives will answer any questions you have about our requirements or procedures.
An applicant to TESST College of Technology must meet one of the following standards:
- Be a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and is recognized by the student's home state
Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent must be presented to TESST College of Technology in one of the following forms:
- Certified copy of an original high school diploma
- Copy of a high school transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
- GED certificate or official notification that a GED has been earned
- College transcript indicating the date of high school graduation
If applicants who currently reside in the United States but attend school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. In such cases, an entrance examination may be required.